glitter

Jumat, 18 Mei 2012

Get A Packet from My (distance) Friend

Hellooooo...
Today is a great day, beside in my country now is a holiday. I just stayed at home because my family meet in my grandpa's house to visit my grandma's grave today. My grandma was passed away 17th years ago, thats when I still baby. I never meet her, but I love her so much. My family said that my lips and my hair is almost same with her :)

Then, my distance friend, Dinda, send me one packet. She is my friend that I meet on Twitter. she live in North Sumatera and I'm in West Java. We have more same things, like we love Korean-pop/Kpop, we are same age, same wear veil, etc.
One day she text me and asking me about my address. I asking what for. she said she want to send a packet. and today that packet was arrived. she send some foods, coffee powder, and etc. I really happy have a good friend like her.

Although we never meet, I love her as a bestfriend :)

2 komentar:

  1. I'm sooo happy have friend like you
    Thanks a lot because you want to be my distance friend

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. So do I..
      Ur welcome, its an honor to have a friend like you~~

      Hapus